Room available for Bryn Maw Graduate Student

Graduate female students only.  Fully furnished bedroom available in a charming stone colonial private home on a quarter acre located in a convenient Main Line neighborhood. A few minutes drive to Bryn Mawr College. Rent is $750 per month and includes all utilities (heat, electric, water, sewer), wireless Internet, street parking and central air. Semi-private bath (shared with Villanova female graduate student), laundry and kitchen privileges included. Our home is a very short walk to the regional rail (Rosemont or Villanova train stations) and the R100 station as well as the town of Bryn Mawr. The bedroom is located on the second floor. My husband and I live on the first floor and work full-time. We get up early and go to bed early. We are looking for a graduate student who is focused on their studies and leads a quiet, clean lifestyle. Non-smoker and no pets please. Our home can offer you a quiet place to study during the day and evening and a pleasant, safe and comfortable living environment. If you’d like to contact Villanova or Bryn Mawr students who’ve lived in our home, I can provide you with their contact information. Three references required. If interested, please email me at madonnasutter@gmail.com