Radnor House Apartment

Mawrter alum posting a bedroom in an aptmt I love as I move to Philly! Contact: katherinesepulv@gmail.com, or text 215-582-6390.

This is a bedroom (rent $600) in a shared two bedroom apartment in beautiful Radnor House in Rosemont, PA available to a female/femme graduate student/academic or working professional. The bedroom has broad and beautiful windows that look out onto the Philadelphia skyline. All furniture displayed is for sale except the night stand.

The apartment is renovated and it shows: attractive, efficient appliances, a clean and inviting bathroom, wall to wall carpeting, and cable included in the Internet bill. In the summer, there’s a gorgeous pool open to you with 6 guest passes.

The building is doorman operated with free unreserved parking (but my guests and my roommate have always had a space), and 24/7 security equipped, also maintenance if there’s an emergency. It’s minutes away walking from Mom’s Organic Market, SEPTA’s Regional Rail’s Rosemont station and Norristown High Speed Line’s Garrett Hill station, minutes by car to Giant and the Acme. It’s quite close to Villanova University (where I’m a graduate student), Bryn Mawr College (where I’m an alum), Haverford College, and Rosemont College, among other places. There’s a spacious laundry room in the basement, coin operated, with a change machine.

The rent is $600, which is incredibly affordable for the area, and utilities generally run $50-60 a month. They’re done by the building, which I like since I get to take a nice bath once a week. The Internet is done separately, and the bill for that (which includes cable access for two units and Netflix/Amazon sign-in) is $60. There’s a spacious, 24/7 laundry room with wifi access in the basement My roommate is open to signing the Comcast in your name, which might lower the bill next year, if you’d like: currently it’s in her name.

I can’t say enough good things about my roommate and my landlord. My landlord is rapid in her response to any issues in the apartment which need replacing, which have been minor. My roommate, who you will meet if you come to look, is cheerful, respectful, and kind. Both are happy to dialogue with you if you’d like to follow through and rent!

I will say that there is occasional noise in the adjacent living room and, on occasion, the bathroom, but the carpeting and quiet hours keep that from being too much of an issue.

Restrictions: no smoking, no pets, no undergraduates (building regulations),  females/femme only per roommate preference.

Ready to rent when you wish! I moved into the city over the holidays and am eager to move the rest of my things out and turn over the place to you!

No undergraduates.