Very nice 1-2 Bedroom Apartment in SUPER LOCATION!
– Everything you need is just a short walk away (one block
away from Rt 30, East Lancaster Ave and less than five minutes walk to R5 train station).
– Local Gym and tennis court and playground.
– Half block from Ardmore postal office and Ardmore
Library (DVD movie rental is free of charge!).
– Walk to Suburban Square to enjoy the farmers market, Trader Joes, Starbucks, YMCA, Milkboy Coffee, restaurants and shops. www.SuburbanSquare.com.
3RD FLOOR – 2 BEDROOM APT, Available Now
– All new energy start windows
– new hardwood floor
– new cherry kitchen cabinets, granite counter top, brand new backsplash
– New refrigerator
– new bathroom with brand new vanity bathroom cabinet with marble top and new tile floor.
– All new lights throughout the apartment.
– Tons of natural light!
– The stunning and sunny bedrooms are in good size.
– Washer and Dryer are in the building
– Easily access parking in the rear of the building free parking
Contact: Tel: 215-352-4324. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 bedroom apartment in Ardmore available
One bedroom apartment and one bathroom in Ardmore available to rent to undergrad and grad students. Those interested must be comfortable with dorm style living. The apartment is furnished and has wood floors and an AC unit. No smoking allowed in the building. Pet friendly, though there are currently no pets. Rent is $905 a month not including gas and electric. The place is located withen walking distance of Haverford college and a short walk from the train station. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Neighbors are quiet.
Please text or call for details: 630-709-0051
Large 1-BR apartment
Montgomery Ave between Bryn Mawr and Haverford – Beautiful, spacious 1-BR apartment for rent on the 2nd floor of a large, peaceful Victorian house. $1,000/month, all utilities included (excluding phone/ internet). Available August, 2017. Hardwood floors, large kitchen, use of washer/dryer in the basement. The apartment has large windows letting in lots of light, a (non-working) fireplace in the living room, and an additional sun room. Parking space available. Both campuses, supermarket, and train station are within walking distance.
Looking for a quiet, responsible graduate student or staff/faculty member (1 person). No smoking, no pets. The other apartments in the house are occupied by bi-co faculty/staff and the owner. Contact the owner (Mr. Dick Hykes) at 610-525-0890